F A Q
What is Anchor Update 2018?
- In June 2018 we announced an update of our Anchors. Customers with earlier versions may be eligible for a free Anchor Update Kit.
- Learn more about our anchor update program here.
- We do business throughout the world and as such we need to charge the appropriate tax level.
- Click here to learn why we charge what we do.
- Yup! All of our products are guaranteed for life. If anything goes wrong reach out and we’ll repair or replace them free of charge.
- To begin your warranty request click here.
What taxes will I be charged?
Do you offer a lifetime warranty
How much is shipping?
- We have warehouses throughout the world. As a result shipping times and costs will vary by country.
- Find your shipping cost and delivery time here.
- We offer a no questions asked 30 day return policy on all of our products.
- Click here to request your return.
- So you like tripods? Well so do we. That’s why we designed our clips and straps to be tripod-compatible out-of-the-box.
- Click here to learn more.
What is your return policy?
Are you tripod compatible
- Everyday Tote: Tips, Features, and Functions
- Everyday Sling: Tips, Features and Functions
- Everyday Backpack Tips, Features and Functions
- Strap Adjustment & Configuration For The Everyday Messenger
- Tips, Features & Functions for The Everyday Messenger
- Using Capture with heavy cameras, pro lenses and battery grips
- Tripod Compatibility
- Manfrotto Tripod Compatibility
- Making Your Tripod Compatible with Peak Design Products
- Capture v3: Tips & Instructions
- What are Capture's safety features?
- What's the difference between Capture's plates/kits?
- Getting started with P.O.V. Kit (VIDEO)
- What comes in the P.O.V. Kit and what does it all do?
- List of Compatible Action Cameras for P.O.V. Kit
- Setup & Use - Slide and Slide Lite
- Using Peak Design Straps with Tripods
- Anchor Strength, Anchor Wear & Anchor Engineering
- Shipping Rates & Delivery Times
- I just placed an order and I need to change it.