EVERYDAY SHIPPING INFORMATION:
|IN THE US:||OUTSIDE THE US:|
FREE & FAST*
You really can't ask for more than that, can ya?
CHEAP & FAST*
We warehouse our products internationally, so shipments will come faster and cheaper than if we shipped 'em from the US. See chart below for rates.
*Handling time is generally 1 business day for all shipments, unless the item is on pre-order. Orders received after 10am Pacific Time are sometimes not processed until the next business day. US orders typically arrive in 2-5 business days. International orders are shipped from our closest international warehouse and usually arrive in 4-10 business days depending on location. Details below.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
Our shipping rates are based on your order total (not including tax):
|United Kingdom||Europe 14||Europe 25||Oceania||Asia||Remote Countries6|
$0.01 to $25.00
|$25.01 to $50.00||$4.95||Free||$4.95||$9.95||$4.95||$9.95||$14.95|
|$50.01 to $100.00||$4.95||Free||$4.95||$14.95||$4.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|$100.01 to $150.00||$4.95||Free||$4.95||$17.95||$4.95||$17.95||$22.95|
|$150.01 to $200.00||$4.95||Free||$4.95||$19.95||$4.95||$19.95||$54.95|
|$200.01 to $350.00||$4.95||Free||$4.95||$24.95||$4.95||$24.95||$64.95|
|$350.01 and up||$4.95||Free||$4.95||$34.95||$4.95||$34.95||$74.95|
Why do we charge international customers for shipping?
We'd love to offer free shipping to everybody. We'd also love to offer shipping discounts to international customers who place big orders. There are 2 main reasons why we don't do these things:
1. International shipping is more costly, even if it comes from a local warehouse. Our shipping fees help pay the ongoing maintenance costs of having 5 fully-stocked warehouses outside of the US, so we can provide faster shipping and return services to international customers.
2. We don't want to compete with our international retailers. Our products are priced differently around the world. Those prices reflect the local import duties and local cost of living. By offering free shipping everywhere, we often undercut our local retailers. To avoid paying for shipping, we whole-heartedly encourage you to buy from a Peak Design retailer near you.
3. North American countries excluding US.
4. Europe 1 countries include Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Channel Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
5. Europe 2 countries include Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
6. Remote Countries include the following continents: Africa, Central America, South America.
SHIPPING SERVICES & DELIVERY TIMES
Note that if your order contains an item that is on pre-order, it will not ship right away. Details here.
Domestic orders are shipped from our warehouse near Los Angeles, California. Most domestic shipments are sent through USPS or FedEx. The exact service depends on the size and weight of your order.
U.S. Delivery Times: Packages usually reach their destination in 2-5 business days, but occasionally take longer. Orders received after 10am Pacific Time are sometimes not processed until the next business day.
2-Day Domestic Shipping: Please note that that this option is 2 business days and does not include handling time.
To save you time and cost, we ship international orders from one of our international warehouses. International shipping is done through various services, depending on the destination. Prior to shipping an order we cannot guarantee which shipping service or warehouse will be used. We can guarantee that our system is optimized to find the fastest ground service possible.
International Delivery Times: Orders typically take 4-10 business days to reach international destinations, but can sometimes take as long as 3-4 weeks for some destinations. It ultimately depends on where you live and what you've ordered...we wish we could give better specifics that that, but due to the complexities of international shipping we cannot.
Customs & Duties: We do our best to minimize duties by shipping from one of our international warehouses. Peak Design is not responsible for any customs, duties or import fees associated with receiving your Peak Design order. See here for info specifically on TAXES (US, VAT & GST)