PROpad is a Capture accessory that provides extra stability and support when carrying a heavy camera, heavy lens, or camera with a battery grip. It can be worn in several positions on the belt and backpack. Here's a diagram showing PROpad's parts:
- A) Top Slot - in certain configurations, Capture's backplate will slide through this slot.
- B) Slide Slot - first off, note that this is NOT a belt loop and many folks assume. Capture's backplate slides behind this slot in certain PROpad configurations.
- C) Compression Molded Padding - this padding sits against your body, cushioning the weight of your camera and providing stability for your camera as you walk around.
- D) Front Flap - this part is what allows PROpad to sandwich around your waist belt.
- E) Clamping Bolt Window - in certain configurations, this window allows Capture's clamping bolt to stick through so you can clamp Capture around the PROpad and your belt.