Looking for a Peak Design coupon code? Aren't we all?
Rather than scouring all the coupon websites for the one rogue coupon code that works (they never do), here's how you can get hooked up with a legit deal, straight from the source:
1. If you own a PD product but don't have a peakdesign.com account, register your product. The first time you register a product using a new account, you'll be given a chance to earn $10 in credit for filling out our New Customer Survey.
2. Buy a bundle. Bundles are already discounted (the amount can be found in the product descriptions).
FOUND A CODE BUT IT DOESN'T WORK?
There could be a few reasons why your code doesn't work:
1. It is no longer valid. This is the most likely reason. If you have a code that is no longer valid, contact the person who gave you the code and let them know.
2. Your order does not qualify for a discount. Sometimes coupon codes only apply to certain types of orders. Often, orders must be $19.95 or greater for a code to work. Other times only certain products or categories will be discounted. For example, coupons typically don't apply to Bundle items.
3. You have already used this coupon. Most of our coupons are single use, so if you have used this coupon code in the past, there is a good chance it will not be valid for a second purchase.
4. We're having a site-wide sale. Sometimes we have site-wide sales. You'll know because prices of certain products will be slashed and lower prices will show up next to them. This is rare, but in these instances most coupon codes will not work.