Looking for a Peak Design discount?
Aren't we all?
Rather than scouring all the coupon websites for the one rogue coupon code that works (they never do), here's how you can get hooked up with a legit deal, straight from the source:
1. Buy used on the PD Marketplace. Buy gently used PD gear from thousands of sellers for up to 60% off. Currently available for customers in the US and Canada.
2. Buy a bundle. When you add certain combinations of items to your cart, you'll get a 10% discount automatically applied.
3. Sign up for text messages (US only). Sign up to receive text messages from us and get a 1-time-use discount for your next order. For legal reasons, this offer is only available in the US.
4. Student, Teacher, Military, Medical Worker, or First Responder? Apply here for a discount. Eligibility requires verification through ID.me.
Found a code but it doesn't work?
There could be a few reasons why your code doesn't work:
1. It is no longer valid. This is the most likely reason. If you have a code that is no longer valid, contact the person who gave you the code and let them know.
2. Your order does not qualify for a discount. Sometimes coupon codes only apply to certain types of orders. Often, orders must be $19.95 or greater for a code to work. Other times only certain products or categories will be discounted. For example, coupons typically don't apply to Bundle items.
3. You have already used this coupon. Most of our coupons are single-use, so if you have used this coupon code in the past, there is a good chance it will not be valid for a second purchase.
4. We're having a site-wide sale. Sometimes we have site-wide sales. You'll know because prices of certain products will be slashed and lower prices will show up next to them. This is rare, but in these instances, most coupon codes will not work.
We rarely have sitewide sales, but when we do, most other coupons and discounts are turned off. Specifically:
1. Sitewide sale discounts are not valid on previous purchases. Items purchased and orders placed before a sitewide sale are not eligible for the discounts during the sale to be retroactively applied.
2. Most coupon codes and discount links will not work. If you have a coupon or discount code that you've gotten from Peak Design or elsewhere, it probably will not work during a sitewide sale.
3. IPP/EPP discounts may override the sale prices. If you are a member of our Industry or Employee Purchase Program (IPP or EPP) your industry discount may override the sale prices on our website. If the sale price on the website is greater than the discount on your account, please logout and checkout as a guest to get the sale pricing on the website.
Due to the already discounted nature of items for sale on the Marketplace, discount codes and sitewide sales that are applicable or taking place on Peakdesign.com are not transferable or valid on the Marketplace.