Clutch™ is the only quick-connecting, quick-adjusting camera hand strap ever made that provides you with the security when you need it, while also allowing instant access to your camera's controls.
With materials and hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear, Clutch's simple, rugged design can only be described as "dead sexy."
See why Clutch is a notch above other hand straps in the video, right here:
Want to skip to a specific feature? Click on a timestamp below.
- What’s in the Box 0:20
- Old vs. New (Updates) 0:34
- Camera Compatibility 1:03
- Installation 1:22
- How to Use 3:17
- Peak Design Gear Compatibility 5:34
- Tripod Compatibility 6:34
- Concluding Thoughts 6:50
Basically, the clutch is:
- Quick connecting with one hand, so you can add or remove it as needed.
- Quick adjusting, so you can tighten it when you need extra security and loosen it when you need to access your camera's controls.
- Low profile and unobtrusive compared to other camera hand straps on the market.
- Made from premium materials and custom hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear.
- Designed to work with or without battery grips, and strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.