Ready for your walk-through on how to attach your Peak Design straps to the tripod itself and on the soft case?
Bottom line: it's super easy.
Travel Tripod Installation
You can watch PD Art Director Law's video demonstration or read on.
1. To attach your straps directly onto your tripod, go ahead and grab two Peak Design anchors. Loop and tie the first anchor through the hole right below the tripod's hub.
2. Then make your way down to install the second anchor at the bottom hook between the three legs.
Keep in mind that the hook and hub attachment points should be vertically aligned with each other.
Sometimes the hook will be out of place, so rotate it to the right position if need be.
3. Next, make sure all the legs are in their most compact form and all cams are locked, collapse the legs towards the center column. We suggest keeping at least one leg rotated out for easier access to the anchors. This makes it easier to connect the anchor links.
4. Time to attach the straps. With one or two of the legs rotated out for extra space attach the hub anchor to the anchor housing on your strap. Click it into place until you hear that satisfying "snap!"
6. Click-attach the other anchor housing end to the hook attachment point. Make sure you click them fully into place.
7. Close the legs back, and now you've got strap carry!
Sling it around your back, shoulder, or play air guitar on it. Whatever you want.
"Biddle-dee-booo" - Lawrence Lander.
Tripod Soft Case Installation
Lawrence also takes you through a case-to-strap attachment video demo, which you can view and follow. Otherwise, we've got the steps right here:
1. Connect two anchors to the two webbing loops found at the ends of the case.
2. Click-attach the ends of your straps to the anchors.
3. And you're done.
Congratulations. You've got the best-looking set up on the field.